It’s like a tropical vacation for your skin. This all-vegan whipped body butter blends Caribbean scents and whipped shea butter in one luxurious package. Imagine scents of coconut, fresh pineapple and a scoop of vanilla ice cream to top it all off. It’s a body cream that will melt into your skin and leave it smooth and kissably soft. Welcome to island days and sunny rays.
Vegan Caribbean Whipped Body Butter
• Available in two recycled glass jar sizes — 4 oz or 8 oz
• Excellent for dry skin —especially hands and feet
• Made with 3 creamy butters — shea butter, mango butter, and cocoa butter
• Includes perfect blend of skin nourishing oils — apricot seed oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil and vitamin E
• Penetrates deep to rejuvenate — never greasy
• Wonderful treat for your legs after shaving
• Air pockets removed so you get as much body butter as possible!
• Other fragrances available upon request
• You’ll never use regular body lotion again!
HOW TO ENJOY
1. Best after bathing or showering when your skin is still warm and damp.
2. Apply a tiny amount where ever you need (probably less than you think).
3. Watch the body butter melt on contact with your skin.
4. Continue to rub it in and apply small amounts until you’re good and moisturized to your liking.
5. Enjoy your wonderfully smooth skin! Mmmmm.
BE KIND TO YOUR BUTTER
Your new whipped body butter is going to love staying in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. It just hates the heat. Leave it in your car on a hot day and your precious new body butter could deflate or (gasp) melt! If it happens, no need to panic. You can just stir it up and place it in the freezer until it’s solid again. Keeping that lid on tight between uses will keep it around longer too.
A NOTE ABOUT SHEA BUTTER
Shea butter is your skin’s best friend! They love each other. Shea butter is known for its healing properties — curing skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, stretch marks, frost bites, burns, athletes foot, insect bites and stings, arthritis and muscle fatigue. It’s the super hero of butters! It also has great anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. Bottom line is this — you’ll love it!
Explore more of our whipped body butters here:
LET’S BE SOCIAL
Find out about new product launches and just stay up on what we’re working up!
THE SHIPPNG STUFF
We use Canada Post for shipping, and prices you see are approximate. We’ll gladly refund you any amount not used for shipping your order. Because that’s a nice thing to do, we think! Also, if we’re shipping this to you during warmer months, body butters may arrive deflated or melted. That’s ok though! If that happens, just put them in the refrigerator until they firm back up. Voila!
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. Please message me with any questions you may have.